Nurse Home Manager
£65,000 (Negotiable) per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£65,000 p/a (Negotiable) | Full-Time Days | Luxury Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
One of Dorset’s leading elderly care homes currently requires an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse Home Manager post and what our client is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full-time days, with some flexibility and an on-call requirement
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £65,000, which may be negotiable for the right person
- A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a fully CQC compliant home
- Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
- A company pension scheme
- A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As Registered Manager, you will be responsible for the effective management of staff, budgets and resources in addition to driving forward improvements to achieve full regulatory compliance and ensuring service users receive a high-quality, safe and effective service.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
- Experienced as a CQC Registered Manager of a UK elderly nursing home with a proven track record of success evidenced through good or outstanding CQC reports
- Able to offer commitment and longevity to the role and demonstrate this through a stable employment history
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment in now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back