Nurse Home Manager
£75,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
40 Hour Contract – Days | RGN or RMN Considered | Fully CQC Compliant Nursing Home
One of Surrey’s leading nursing homes is currently looking to recruit a Nurse-qualified Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The fully CQC compliant home is located in a rural setting in the Chertsey area and provides elderly and dementia nursing care. The facility is family owned and operated, and the owners ensure that the home retains a family home feel whilst delivering the highest standards of clinical care and support.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
- A very competitive annual salary of £75,000
- A very supportive senior management and ownership team
As RGN/RMN Nurse Home Manager, you will coordinate the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources and marketing the home to ensure consistent levels of occupancy and good relationships with Local Authorities.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- At least 2 years experience working as CQC Registered Manager, with a proven track record of success evidenced by good or outstanding CQC reports
- A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff and positively influence the home
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to your own professional development and the ongoing training and development of staff, and have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5 (or an equivalent)
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back