Nurse Home Manager
£37,000 - £40,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£37,000 to £40,000 per annum (Equivalent to NHS Band 6/7) | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading Essex nursing home is looking to recruit an experienced Nurse Manager (RGN or RMN) to lead the team and develop the service.
The small, fully CQC compliant home is set in a picturesque location on the outskirts of Colchester and offers round the clock care to adults of all ages who are living with physical disabilities and to older adults with physical frailties. The home is currently fully staffed.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week, working day shifts
- A very competitive annual salary from £37,000 to £40,000 depending on experience (Equivalent to NHS Band 6/7)
- A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
- A great pension package and medical insurance
As RGN/RMN Nurse Home Manager, you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with good clinical skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate current/recent experience in the management of a UK nursing home, with a proven track record of success
- A driver with access to a car for work purposes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective, proactive leader
- Experienced managing budgets and resources and maintaining good levels of occupancy
- Very good working knowledge of CQC essential standards, Local Authority requirements, Safeguarding and Health and Safety requirements
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back