Nurse Home Manager
Dudley, West Midlands
£60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£60,000 per annum DoE (NHS Band 8) | 40 Hours P/W | Day Shifts | RGN Considered | “Good” CQC Rating
An experienced RGN is required to lead and develop a leading medium sized nursing home with a good local reputation near to Dudley.
The fully CQC compliant home has a fantastic team in place dedicated to providing the highest level of care.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract working 40 hours per week on day shifts
• A fantastic annual salary of £60,000 per annum, which is in line with NHS Band 8 salary earnings.
• Comprehensive induction with career development prospects
• A supportive team and work environment offering fantastic levels of learning and development.
As RGN Nurse Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life.
You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
• Experience in a management role within a small/medium sized home is preferred.
• Must be an NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• A strong leader, who can motivate, lead, and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Financially aware, and able to manage budgets
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home setting
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back