Nurse Home Manager
Dudley, West Midlands
£65,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£65,000 p/a - Band 8 Equivalent | 40 Hour Contract – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Managers Considered | Experience Essential
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with a proven track record of working as Registered Manager in a UK nursing home setting is required to lead and develop a leading West Midlands care home.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a modern setting, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
- A great annual salary of up to £65,000 depending on experience
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources, marketing the home and maintaining good occupancy levels.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced working as Registered Manager of a UK nursing home, with a proven track record of success
- Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5
- A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
- Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back