Nurse Home Manager
£75,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£75,000 p/a | Full-Time Days | Leading Nursing Home – Good CQC | Home Management Experience Essential | RGN or RMN Considered
An experienced Nurse Manager (RGN or RMN) with proven experience of successfully leading and developing a UK nursing home is required to manage a large East London care home.
The private nursing home is currently compliant with CQC requirements and provides elderly, dementia, disability and palliative care services to adults from throughout the local area.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Home Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract of approx. 42 hours per week, with occasional flexibility required due to the seniority of the role
- A fantastic annual salary of £75,000
- The opportunity to make a real impact on the day to day running of the home, whilst receiving extensive support from regional and business management
As CQC Registered Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard, developing a cost-effective service which doesn’t compromise on quality of care.
What we are looking for in an RGN/RMN Nurse Home Manager:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
- Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5 or The Registered Managers Award, in addition to post-registration training/studies relevant to the elderly care sector
- Experienced working as CQC Registered Manager of a UK Nursing Home, with a proven track record of success of managing a fully compliant home
- Strong working knowledge of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
- A strong leader with a passion for excellence
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back