Nurse Home Manager
Enfield, North London
£45,000 -£51,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£45,000 -£51,000 p/a – Band 8 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | RGN or RMN Considered | Experience Essential | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A 60 bedded nursing home in Enfield currently requires a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with experience working as CQC Registered Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly and dementia nursing care to people from the local community.
Details of this Nurse-Qualified CQC Registered Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, working weekday days, with flexibility required for quality monitoring and supervisory purposes
- A great annual salary in the region of £45,000 to £51,000 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 8 rates of pay
The large home offers round the clock care to older adults in a home from home environment, with a busy social diary and extensive facilities to ensure residents lead an active and varied lifestyle whilst being supported by the highest standards of care.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Registered Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
- Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5 in Health & Social Care or The Registered Managers Award
- From a strong background in elderly care, with at least 2 years’ experience as CQC Registered Manager in a 55+ bedded home
- Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
- Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back