Nurse Home Manager
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
£50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£50,000 p/a – Band 8 Equivalent Rates | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Complex LD Care Home | Great Benefits
An experienced RMN or RNLD Nurse Manager is required to lead and develop a specialist Learning Disability care home in the Yarmouth area.
The small facility offers long-term support to adults living with Learning Disabilities and ASDs. The Nurse-led unit provides a homely and safe environment for service users who have complex and high-dependency care needs and often also demonstrate challenging behaviours.
What the home is offering and details of this RMN/RNLD Nurse Home Manager role:
- A permanent contract for 40 hours per week, working day shifts
- A very competitive annual salary of £50,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 8 rates of pay
- Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays
- A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
- Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
- Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As RMN/RNLD Nurse Home Manager, you will coordinate the day to day clinical and operational management of the home and will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the care, nursing and support teams. You will effectively manage budgets and resources, ensuring a cost-effective service which doesn’t compromise on quality of care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD qualified RNs will both be considered for the role
- Demonstrate proven experience in a managerial role within a long-term Learning Disability/ASD care setting, ideally with experience working as CQC Registered Manager
- A strong leader with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and best practices of care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back