Nurse Home Manager
£55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£55,000 (NHS Band 8b) | 40 Hours - Days Shifts | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A leading Care Home, in Huntingdon requires an experienced RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Nurse Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The 40 bedded home is run by a nationally recognised care provider and boasts a ‘good’ CQC rating plus a fantastic location reputation.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to 40 hours per week on day shifts
• A very competitive annual salary of £55,000 which is in line with NHS Band 8b rates of pay
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
• A range of fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms
• DBS fees covered by us
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational, and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the care, nursing and ancillary teams whilst promoting the home and building positive relationships with stakeholders and regulators.
What we are looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Strong working knowledge of CQC essential standards, Safeguarding policies and procedures, and Health & Safety legislation
• Strong budgetary management skills and an understanding of the principles of marketing a care home
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive leader
• Passionate about providing high quality care
For more information, or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back