Nurse Home Manager
£55,000 - £60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum (Band 8b Equivalent) | RGN or RMN Considered | 37.5 Hours – Days | New-Build Care Home
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with a background in care home management is required to lead and develop a brand-new care home in Ipswich.
The role will involve supporting with commissioning the home and supporting with marketing and filling beds, along with coordinating the day to day clinical and operational management of the home once it opens.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, usually working days
- A great annual salary in the region of £55,000 to £60,000 per annum, which is equivalent to an NHS Band 8b salary
- A fantastic working environment and support from Regional Management
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN branch
- Demonstrate proven experience in the management of a UK nursing home, evidenced by Good or Outstanding CQC grades
- Ideally have experience in the commissioning of a new home
- A strong leader and able to build, motivate and develop teams of clinical and non-clinical staff
- Well organised with good administration, IT and planning skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back