Nurse Home Manager
£50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£50,000 p/a (NHS Band 8) | FT Days | Private Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD | Experience Essential
An RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse with care home management experience is required to work as CQC Registered Manager and lead and develop a care home on the outskirts of Leicester.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week on day shifts.
• Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties, etc due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary of £50,000 which equates to NHS Band 8a
• Opportunities for training and development
• Support with revalidation
• Ongoing support from a strong senior management team
• Excellent career development
As Registered Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day-to-day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on the quality of care or life.
You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
• Experienced in managing a UK elderly nursing home
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back