Nurse Home Manager
£50,000 + Bonus per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£50,000 p/a + Bonus – Band 8 Equivalent | 40 Hours -Days | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN Considered | Management Experience Essential | Large Nursing Home
A leading Liverpool nursing home currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in care home management to lead their team and develop the service.
The 70+ bedded home provides elderly and dementia care and is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading care groups.
For this Home Manager position, the home is offering an excellent annual salary of £50,000 in addition to the following benefits:
- A performance-based bonus scheme of up to £9,000
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
The large home offers general nursing care to older adults in a home from home environment, with a busy social diary and extensive facilities to ensure residents lead an active and varied lifestyle whilst being supported by the highest standards of care.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN ideally have completed or are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
- From a strong background in elderly care, with experience as CQC Registered Manager in a large home
- Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
- Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back