Nurse Home Manager
Near Scole, Norfolk
£60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £60,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Small Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A small private nursing home in the Scole area requires an experienced Nurse Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The rurally located home is fully CQC compliant and provides an excellent environment for older people who are living with medical nursing needs and age-related frailties.
For this Nurse Home Manager position, the home is offering the following:
- A permanent, full time contract of 40 hours per week
- Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
- A great annual salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience
- A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
- Free DBS and meals on long shifts
- Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As Registered Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health /RMN and have completed Diploma Level 5 in Leadership & Management (or a recognised equivalent)
- Demonstrate proven leadership experience in a UK nursing home setting
- A strong leader who can motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
- Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back