Nurse Home Manager
£55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£55,000 p/a – Band 8 Equivalent Rates | Full-Time Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with experience working as Registered Manager of a UK care home setting is required to lead and develop a leading Poole care home.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a picturesque setting, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract working day shifts, with flexibility required due to the seniority of the role
- A great annual salary in the region of £55,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 8 rates of pay
- Long-service bonuses
- Free on-site parking and DBS check
- A comprehensive induction with ongoing development and career progression prospects
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts and access to an employee assistance programme
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD qualified candidates with the relevant experience will all be considered
- Experienced managing a UK elderly nursing home with a proven track record of success
- A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
- Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back