Nurse Home Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£45,000 - £55,000 per Annum (NHS Band 7/8) | 42 Hours – Days | Day Shifts | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading nursing home in the Sleaford area is looking for an NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their management team as Home Manager.
The home provides specialist elderly and dementia care. All staff strive to give them the highest level of care so they can have the best quality of life.
About the Nursing Home Manager role and what the home is looking for:
• A competitive annual salary of up to £45,000 - £55,000, which is in line with NHS Band 7/8 rates of pay
• 15% bonus based on the achievement of company objectives
• A permanent full-time contract of 42 hours per week on day shifts, due to the seniority of the roll you will be on-call from Monday-Thursday every week
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
• A range of fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Support with NMC revalidation, all fees covered by us
• DBS fees paid for
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What we’re looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Excellent communication, time management, organisational and interpersonal skills
• A strong leader who can lead and develop a team
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• A kind and understanding nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back