Nurse Home Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£40,000 - £50,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home
An independently owned and operated nursing home in Worksop is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management to lead and develop the home.
The 50 bedded home offers elderly and dementia care in a modern setting and has a great team of RNs and HCAs in place.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent contract, usually working days but with some evenings and weekends required due to the seniority of the role
- A great annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
As CQC Registered Manager, you will take responsibility for the overall performance of the home and will ensure high clinical standards and resident safety. You will manage and monitor care and clinical service delivery and staff performance in addition to effectively managing budgets and resources.
What we are looking for in a Home Manager:
- NMC Registered Nurse – RGN/Adult, RMN/Mental Health or Learning Disability/RNLD wll all be considered
- Demonstrate previous managerial experience in a UK nursing home setting, ideally as Registered Manager, however experienced Deputies will also be considered
- Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5, The Registered Manager’s Award or an equivalent
- A strong leader and able to effectively manage and inspire a team
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back