Birmingham, West Midlands
£18.94 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.94 p/h – Circa £43.3K/Band 6 | 44 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a large nursing home in East Birmingham to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Clinical Services Manager.
Details of this Clinical Services Manager post and what the service is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Great hourly pay rates of £18.94, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £43,300
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
- Health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership
- A company pension scheme and life assurance
In this Nurse Manager role, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Services Manager post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident managing and auditing care plans and medication records
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back