Burnham on Sea, Somerset
£36,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£36,000 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | Small Elderly Nursing Home
A small modern nursing home in Burnham currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to lead the nursing team.
The home provides elderly and dementia care in a homely, modern setting, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Nurse Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, on day shifts
- A great annual salary of £36,000
- Breaks are paid
What the home is looking for in a Home Manager:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in managing a UK elderly and dementia nursing home, although applicants with substantial experience working at Deputy Manager level may also be considered
- A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
- Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back