£38,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£38,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Weekday Days | Compliant Home | Excellent Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a fully compliant elderly nursing home in central Glasgow to recruit a Nurse-Qualified Clinical Services Manager.
The large home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers round the clock care to older people with a range of care needs including elderly nursing, dementia, and neurological conditions.
Details of this Clinical Services Manager post and what the service is offering:
- A competitive annual salary of £38,000
- Working hours of 40 per week, usually working Monday to Friday day shifts
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
- A generous annual leave entitlement
- A workplace pension scheme, Life Assurance and a great benefits package
In this Nurse Manager role, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Services Manager post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in all aspects of the management and implementation of person-centre care programmes
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 3576 797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back