Leigh, Greater Manchester
£42,000 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£42,000 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Mon - Fri Days | Elderly Nursing Home | Supernumerary Hours
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Services Manager in a leading Greater Manchester nursing home.
The large home caters to older adults with a range of medical, disability and dementia care needs and provides a home from home setting and a busy social calendar for residents to enjoy.
Details of this Clinical Services Manager post and what the service is offering:
- Great annual salary of £42,000, which is in line with NHS Band 7
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working office hours and with 20 supernumerary hours per week
- Excellent training and development and career progression opportunities and some great staff benefits
In this role you will manage and monitor the planning, delivery and implementation of care plans in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams to drive forward improvements and achieve full regulatory compliance.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Experienced in an elderly care setting in a leadership role and confident leading a team, managing care and implementing change
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back