Nurse Night Manager
York, North Yorkshire
£38,500 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
42 hrs | Nights | Good CQC | Large Home | Specialist Dementia Service
A luxury care home in York has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse with a strong background in dementia care to work as Night Manager.
The modern home provides round the clock nursing care in luxury surroundings, with 5* hotel style accommodation and the highest standards of care and living, with state-of-the-art facilities including a gym and spa, cinema and dementia specific design features such as an indoor market, pub and shops.
Details of this Nurse Night Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post and what the service is offering:
- A great annual salary of £38,500
- A full-time contract of 42 hours per week
- Night shifts only
- A fantastic working environment in a fully compliant home
- Opportunities for training, development and career progression within a locally based care group
As Night Site Manager RGN/RMN your primary focus will be ensuring the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Applicants for this Nurse Night Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate proven managerial experience within the UK nursing home sector, ideally with dementia care experience
- Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back