Nurse Operations Manager - East Anglia Region
£55,000 - £60,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£55,000 - £60,000 p/a + Car Allowance | Full-Time Days | Experience Essential | Covering Up to 7 Sites | Great Benefits | RGN or RMN Considered
An experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with senior management experience in a social care setting is required work as Operations Manager for a leading care provider.
The role will be based in the Lowestoft area and you will cover the East Anglia region, taking responsibility for up to 7 care homes and approximately 400 beds, a turnover of £15 million and an operating budget in the region of £6 million.
Details of this Nurse Operations Manager role and what our client is offering:
- Full-time days, with some flexibility required due to the travel requirements of the role
- A basic annual salary in the region of £55,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
- A generous car allowance
- A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment in one of the UK’s leading care providers
- Free DBS and meals whilst on shift
- Employee reward and recognition schemes
As Nurse Operations Manager you will be responsible for the financial, clinical and operational performance of the homes within your remit, and will manage, evaluate and develop all aspects of the homes, ensuring the care delivered is of the highest standards and quality and that full CQC compliance is maintained.
Candidates for this Nurse Operations Manager should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – RGN/Adult Nurses and RMN/Mental Health Nurses will be considered
- Have completed a recognised qualification in Care Management such as Diploma Level 5 or an equivalent
- Demonstrate at least 5 years experience working at regional/multi-site management level within the care home sector
- Have proven experience in financial management, and have evidence of successfully managing large budgets
- Motivated, committed and passionate about high quality care, demonstrating excellent working knowledge of CQC regulations, their implementation and quality monitoring
- You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrating a positive and proactive leadership style and experienced in supporting Care Home Managers
- Due to the nature of the role, a driving licence is essential, and you must have access to own vehicle and be flexible to travel to all sites within your remit
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back