Nurse-Qualified Turnaround Manager
£52,000 + Bonus & Benefits per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£52,000 p/a + Bonus & Benefits | 40 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Covering Homes Across Tayside Region
A private care group with care homes throughout the Tayside region is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse Manager to support the clinical and operational management of their elderly nursing homes and ensure high standards are being maintained.
What the successful candidate will receive and details of this RGN/RMN Peripatetic Nurse Manager position:
- An excellent annual salary of £52,000
- A welcome bonus of £2,000, plus a performance-based bonus programme
- Contracted hours of 40 per week, working flexible day shifts
- A supportive senior management structure
- Your NMC registration fees covered and a free Nursing Times subscription
As Turnaround Manager, you will support the day to day running of the homes within your remit, supporting the Registered Managers to deliver the best possible standards of care and focusing on achieving full compliance and delivering the best possible standards of care.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse Manager:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in the management of a UK nursing home, ideally with multi-site management experience
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of CQC essential standards, quality requirements and best practices of care
- Dynamic, motivated and flexible to meet service needs
- A strong leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back