Nurse Registered Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
£40,000 - £45,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home | Experience Essential
A leading private care group currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN Nurse Manager with managerial experience in the care home sector to work as Registered Manager of their Boston nursing home.
The 30+ bedded, fully CQC compliant home cares for older people living with a range of nursing care and support needs including medical nursing needs, dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager role:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis, usually working days but with some evenings and weekends required due to the seniority of the role
- A great annual salary of £40,000 to £45,000
- A great working environment and support from senior/regional management
As CQC Registered Manager, you will take responsibility for the overall performance of the home and will ensure high clinical standards and resident safety. You will manage and monitor care and clinical service delivery and staff performance in addition to effectively managing budgets and resources.
What we are looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5, The Registered Manager’s Award or an equivalent
- Demonstrate at least 5 years’ proven managerial experience in a UK nursing home setting, with dementia and elderly mental health experience
- A strong leader and able to effectively manage and inspire a team
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back