Nurse Team Leader
£37,000 per Annum
Hospital, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£37,000 p/a - Band 6 Salary | 38.5 Hours – Days | Inpatient Mental Health Rehabilitation
A Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead/Nurse Team Leader in a specialist mental health rehabilitation unit in Preston.
The small facility supports adults of working age who have been detained under the Mental Health Act, some of which also have forensic histories and secondary/dual diagnoses of personality disorders, learning disabilities and brain injuries.
Details of this Nurse Team Leader role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week, usually working flexible day shifts
- A great annual salary of £37,000, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates
- A comprehensive induction, ongoing training programmes and support with NMC revalidation
- A fantastic working environment in a service rated “outstanding” by CQC
In this role, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery. Duties will include assessing residents and creating care plans, participating in clinical audits to ensure clinical records are correctly managed and updated and that all aspects of care meet and exceed national requirements.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Team Leader:
- NMC registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Have proven post-registration leadership experience, ideally in a similar setting, and confident managing care and clinical documentation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and passionate about supporting people living with mental illness
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back