Nurse Unit Manager
£16.48 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.48 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 38.5 Hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits and Bonus | Good CQC Rating |
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background working in care homes is required to work as Unit Manager in a large service in Birmingham looking after adults of all ages.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time days, with 38.5 hours available
• Very competitive hourly rates of £16.48
• Award winning learning and development
• Welcome bonus (selected homes only)
• Discounts on high street stores, leisure and entertainment
• Free uniform and DBS check
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within the unit, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back