Nurse Unit Manager
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £39.3K | 42 Hours – Days | RGN or RMN Considered | Elderly & Dementia Care
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Nurse Unit Manager in their large nursing home in Bradford.
Details of this Nurse Unit Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 42 hours per week on day shifts
- Great rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £39,300
- A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
- A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
- Free uniforms and DBS
- Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
- Free Nursing Times subscription
As RGN/RMN Unit Manager, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the planning and implementation of care within a large unit in the home. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life and delivering effective line management.
The successful candidate for this Nurse Unit Manager position will be:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ Level 4 or an equivalent
- Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting, with experience in dementia care
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
- Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back