Nurse Unit Manager
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
KPJ2851 Unit Manager
£18.50 p/h – up to £37.5k per annum| 38.5 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home| RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A care home on the outskirts of Glasgow is currently recruiting for a Unit Manager with a background in elderly and dementia care on a full-time, permanent basis.
The home caters to adults of all ages living with disability care needs in addition to more general elderly and dementia nursing needs along with mental health and sensory impairment needs.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on day shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £18.50 which is in line with NHS Band 6
• Ongoing learning and development programmes in addition to a comprehensive induction
• £1,000 welcome bonus
• NMC Pin renewal fees covered
• Paid PVG Check
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to Care Inspectorate essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back