Nurse Unit Manager
£19.16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.16 per Hour Circa £43.8K (NHS Band 6) | 44 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Gravesend area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN to join their nursing team as Nurse Unit Manager on a permanent full-time basis.
About the Nurse Unit Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract to work 44 hours per week
- A competitive hourly pay of £19.16 and £43,838.08 annually which is in line with NHS Band 6
- Day Shifts
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Free uniform, DBS checks and homemade meals whilst on shift
- Group life assurance cover
- Pension Scheme
- Award winning learning and development with support to achieve qualifications
In this role you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we’re looking for in a Nurse Unit Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back