Nurse Unit Manager
Lewisham, Greater London
£19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.50 per Hour Circa £44.6K | 44 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Lewisham area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN to join their nursing team working as Nurse Unit Manager on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Nurse Unit Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 44 hours per week
- A competitive hourly pay of £19.50 and £44,616 annually
- Day and night shifts
- Free uniform, homemade meal on shift and DBS checks
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Pension Scheme
- Award winning learning and development and support with achieving qualifications
- Excellent employee recognition schemes
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we’re looking for in a Nurse Unit Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
- Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back