Nurse Unit Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£30,000 - £35,000 p/a – Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hour Contract – Days | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading Essex nursing home currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care to work as Nurse Unit Manager.
The luxury home is fully CQC compliant and you will be joining a very experienced management team who are working towards achieving an overall “Outstanding” grade.
Details of this RGN/RMN Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract working 40 hours per week, usually working Monday to Friday days but with some flexibility required for shift work and weekends to meet the needs of the home
- Depending on experience, a great annual salary from £30,000 to £35,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A comprehensive induction plus ongoing learning and development opportunities and a range of prospects to progress your career within a leading care group
- An attractive staff benefits package which can be further discussed at interview
As RGN/RMN Nurse Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we are looking for in a Unit Nurse Manager:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
- Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting, with proven experience in dementia care
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
- Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back