Nurse Unit Manager
£20.00 to £22.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20.00 to £22.00 per Hour Circa £50.3K (NHS Band 7) | 44 Hours | Day Shifts
A leading nursing home in the Staffordshire area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their day shift team as a Nurse Unit Manager.
About the Nurse Unit Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 44 hours per week
- A competitive hourly pay of between £20.00 and £22.00, and an annual salary in the region of £50,336 which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
- Day Shifts
- A supportive team and work environment
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within the unit, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we’re looking for in a Nurse Unit Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
- Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back