Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | £1K Welcome Bonus | 38.5 Hour Contract – Nights | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an RGN/RMN/RNLD to work as Unit Nurse Manager in their large nursing home in Hamilton.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a modern setting, and ensures residents enjoy the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What the home is offering and details of this Unit Nurse Manager position:
• A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Great rates of pay of up to £17.50 per hour, which equates to Band 6 rates of pay in the NHS
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• Your NMC registration fees paid and support when revalidating
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
• Free Nursing Times subscription
• Free uniforms and on-site parking
• A pension plan, indemnity insurance and much more
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
What we are looking for in a Unit Manager:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Demonstrate proven leadership experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective, proactive leader
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.