Nurse Unit Manager
£17.69 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.69 p/h – Up to £38.6K/Band 6 Equivalent| 36-42 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Paid Breaks | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CI Report
A large Paisley nursing home is currently looking to recruit qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurses to join their clinical team on full-time days.
The fully Care Inspectorate compliant home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and offers a great environment for older people living with general medical nursing needs, dementia care needs, and learning and physical disabilities.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancies and what our client is offering:
- Contracts of 36 or 42 hours per week are available depending on your requirements, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Excellent hourly pay rates of £17.69 plus paid breaks, which totals a salary of up to £38,630 for a 42 hour contract, and is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
- Meals provided on long day shifts
- Free NMC PIN renewal and PVG
- An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
Responsibilities of the role:
- Coordinate and implement care plans
- Manage and administer medication
- Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
- Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult, Mental Health, or Learning Disabilities will all be considered
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back