Nurse Unit Manager RGN/RMN
Ilford, East London
£18.00 to £19.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.00 to £19.00 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 48 hours per week | Days only | Great Benefits
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN or RMN to work as Nurse Unit Manager in their large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Ilford area.
What the home is offering and details of this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN position:
• 48 hours per week available on a permanent contract
• Days only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay from £18.00 - £19.00 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A pension plan and indemnity insurance
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met.
What our client is looking for in a Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC registered
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Effective leadership skills and able to motivate, develop and inspire a team
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back