Nurse Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
Birmingham, West Midlands
£33,000 (NHS Band 6) per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£33,000 per annum (Equivalent to NHS Band 6) | 38.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Overall “Good” CQC | Excellent Staff Benefits
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Unit Manager to work in their large nursing home in the Birmingham area.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
- 38.5 hours per week on day shifts
- Great annual salary of £33,000 which is the equivalent to NHS Band 6
- A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
- A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
- Free uniforms and DBS
- Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
- Free Nursing Times subscription
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care team, motivating the team to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Nurse Unit Manager position will be:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
- Demonstrate good working knowledge and be able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 01217 521 896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back