Nurse Unit Manager
Southend on Sea, Essex
Up to £18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Up to £18 p/h – Circa £37.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Home
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Unit Manager in their large nursing home on the outskirts of Southend.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Unit Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- Great rates of pay up to £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to annual salary in the region of £37,440
- A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
- A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
- Free uniforms and DBS
- A company pension plan
- Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
- Free Nursing Times subscription
As Nurse Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of clinical care in a unit within the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Nurse Unit Manager position will be:
- NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
- Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back