Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.00 per hour ( NHS Band 7 Equivalent) | 44 Hours | Days | Great Benefits
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work as Unit Nurse Manager in their large nursing home in Stoke.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on day shifts
• Great hourly rate of £19.00 which is in line with NHS Band 7 pay rates
• A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
• A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
• Free uniforms and DBS
• Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care team, motivating the team to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Nurse Unit Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or have a keen interest in working in elderly care
• Demonstrate good working knowledge and be able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 01217 521 896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation