Nurse Ward Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40,800 per Annum
Hospital, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£40,800 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | Nurse Management Experience Essential
A leading national provider of health and social care services is currently recruiting for an experienced RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Ward Manager in their mental health hospital located in South Birmingham.
The fully CQC compliant facility offers a range of mental health and rehabilitation services to adults, including mental illness and addictions, delivering treatment and therapy programmes to support sustainable, long-term recovery.
Details of this Ward Manager position and what our client is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
- A great annual salary of £40,800
- Free staff parking, and a range of benefits which support your financial, physical and mental wellbeing
- Your NMC registration fees covered and support when revalidating
- Support and funding to undertake CPD, with industry leading training opportunities
Duties for role include:
- Provide senior nursing leadership to the ward nursing team
- Ensure that risks are assessed and managed across the immediate and wider working area and that statutory requirements are met
- Identify defects in skill mix and safe staffing levels and acts to address these
- Engaging in problem solving supporting and encouraging clients and staff members to develop solutions
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate extensive experience in a clinical environment within the mental health sector, with proven experience at Deputy Ward Manager level or equivalent
- Have evidence of continuing professional development and committed to further developing your skills and knowledge
- Well organised and confident making clinical decisions and coordinating care
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive approach to leadership
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back