Up to £24,000 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Liverpool area is looking to hire a Nursing Associate to join their nursing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Nursing Associate role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary of up to £24,000
• Day and night shifts
• 35 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
• Private healthcare and life assurance
• Pension Scheme
• Free wellness screening
• Supportive team and work environment
As a Registered Nursing Associate your role will be quite varied, your day will include assessing patients prior to admission, completing patient observations, assisting the Registered Nurses and Healthcare Support Workers, and of course delivering exceptional care to all patients as part of the nursing team.
What we’re looking for in a Nursing Associate:
• Nursing Associate Foundation Degree and NMC Registration
• Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
• Strong communication skills
• Able to work well in a team as well as individually when needed
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.