Nursing Home Deputy Manager
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h + Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £41.1K | 44 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a fully CQC compliant elderly nursing home in the Arnold area of Nottingham to recruit an RGN/RMN qualified Nursing Home Deputy Manager.
Details of this Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN post and what the service is offering:
- A competitive pay rate of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £41,180
- Working hours of 44 per week on day shifts
- £2,000 welcome bonus
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
- Health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership
- A company pension scheme and indemnity insurance
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability care packages in a home from home environment.
As Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGM/RMN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning, tissue viability and infection control
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back