Nursing Home Deputy Manager
Hillingdon, Uxbridge (Greater London)
£20.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£20.00 p/h (equates to NHS Band 6) – Circa £45.7k | 44 Hours | Days | Elderly Nursing Home | Great Benefits |
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Borough of Hillingdon is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
Details of this Deputy Nursing Home Manager post and what the service is offering:
• Fantastic hourly pay rate of £20.00, which is in line with NHS Band 6 earnings, and equates to an annual salary of £45,760.
• Working 44 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• Health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership
• A company pension scheme and life assurance
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
What we are looking for in a Deputy Nurse Manager:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate proven experience in a leadership or supervisory role within an elderly care home environment
• Confident delivering clinical leadership and line management
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and their implementation in a care home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back