Nursing Home Deputy Manager
Near West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire
£19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19 p/h – Circa £41.5K – Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A 40+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the West Bridgford area currently requires a Registered Nurse to join their leadership team and work as Deputy Manager.
Details of this role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts, with some weekends required
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £19, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £41,500
- Ongoing learning and development prospects
You will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered for this role
- You will demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Confident leading shifts and coordinating care, and able to independently manage medications
- Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back