Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h | 40 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits | General Elderly & Dementia Nursing | 28 supernumerary hours | £1,000 Welcome Bonus
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a large elderly and dementia nursing home in Motherwell to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Nursing Home Deputy Manager.
Details of this Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN post and what the service is offering:
- A competitive pay rate of £17.50 per hour
- Working hours of 40 per week on day shifts, which includes 28 supernumerary hours
- Excellent training, development and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
- A welcome bonus of £1,000
- NMC renewal fees and PVG check paid for
- Health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership
- A company pension scheme and life assurance
The home is owned and managed by a leading national care group and has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly nursing care in home from home surroundings.
As Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in all aspects of the management and implementation of care plans
- Demonstrate experience in a supervisory or managerial role in a clinical setting
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back