Nursing Home Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
Worthing, West Sussex
£40,000 to £45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
40 hrs | Days Only | CQC Good | Luxury Home
A large elderly and dementia care home in the Worthing area currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Deputy Manager.
Details of this Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) role and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts only
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a small, family run care group
- A range of training and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction programme
As Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN), you will work closely with the Registered Manager and the nursing team to coordinate, manage and monitor all aspects of care within the home, ensuring a high-quality service which meets resident needs it maintained.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate proven experience in a leadership or supervisory role within an elderly care home environment
- Confident delivering clinical leadership and line management
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and their implementation in a care home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back