Nursing Home Manager - 6-month contract
East Grinstead, West Sussex
£45000 to £49000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£45000 to £49000 p/a | 40 hrs | Elderly / Dementia / Nursing Home | 6 month contract
A small, locally based care group currently requires an experienced Residential Care Home Manager to lead and develop a home in the East Grinstead area on a 6 months temporary contract
Details of this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5) vacancy:
• 40 hours per week on days
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £45000 to £49000
• The opportunity to make a real impact and gain invaluable troubleshooting and quality improvement experience
As Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5), you will work to implement an agreed action plan and drive forward improvements throughout the service to achieve full regulatory compliance.
Duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area.
Applicants for this Residential Home Manager (RMA/NVQ4/Dip5) should meet the following criteria:
• An experienced Care Home Manager with a proven track record of success
• A strong and assertive manager, ideally with quality improvement experience and experience working in a learning disability care home
• Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
• Passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back