Nursing Home Manager
Up to £65,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £65,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Nurse or Non-Nurse Considered – Experience Essential | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading Northumberland nursing home currently requires an experienced Nursing Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The 50+ bedded home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly, medical and disability nursing care to adults of all ages but specialises in supporting older adults in a home from home setting.
Details of this CQC Registered Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week
- You will usually work weekday days, however due to the seniority of the post you will also be required to provide out of hours support and be on-call
- A fantastic annual salary offered at £60,000 - £65,000
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully compliant home
As Home Manager, you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD OR have successfully completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, Diploma Level 5 or the Registered Managers Award
- You will have demonstrable experience working as Registered Manager of a UK nursing home with a proven track record of success
- Strong working knowledge of CQC, Health and Safety, Local Authority and safeguarding requirements
- Able to effectively manage and lead a large team
- Confident in financial and resource management, and able to effectively manage budgets and costs without compromising on the quality of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back