Nursing Home Manager
£42,000 p/a + Bonus per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£42,000 p/a + Bonus | 40 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home
A small private nursing home in Birkenhead currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager with a background in care home management to lead the team and develop the service.
The 30+ bedded home offers round the clock nursing care to older adults with a range of care and support needs including age related frailties, dementia, disabilities and medical nursing needs.
Details of this Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working Monday to Friday days plus some on-call requirements due to the seniority of the post
- A great annual salary of up to £42,000, which may be negotiable for the right person
- A performance-related bonus of £10%, based on occupancy and compliance
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking and the cost of your DBS covered
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the care, nursing and ancillary teams.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN and have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
- From a strong background in elderly and dementia care, with experience as CQC Registered Manager or Deputy Manager in a UK nursing home setting
- Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
- Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back