Nursing Home Manager
£50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£50,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8a) | 40 hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits | Diploma Level 5 |
A privately-owned care home in Birmingham is currently looking to recruit a Home Manager with RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification to lead the team and develop the service.
The home offers round the clock nursing care and support packages to older adults with general medical/elderly frail nursing care needs and dementia. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers.
What is offered and details of this Nursing Home Manager position:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract on days
• A great annual salary of £50,00 which equates to NHS Band 8a
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• A comprehensive induction, training and learning and development
• Free parking and free meals and refreshments whilst on duty
• Private pension scheme with employer contributions and Life Assurance
• NMC registration fees paid in full
• Private medical and health insurance and private dental cover
• Enhanced maternity leave
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What our client is looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Diploma level 5
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Care Inspectorate essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back