Nursing Home Manager
Up to £55,000 per Annum
£50,000 - £55,000 p/a + Bonus | 40 Hours – Days | Very Small Nursing Home – Outstanding CQC | Great Benefits
A leading Hertfordshire nursing home requires an experienced RGN-qualified Nurse Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The small home is already rated “Outstanding” by CQC so your primary focus would be on maintaining the already high standards of care and living, with an emphasis on continuous improvement of the nursing, residential, dementia and palliative care services the home offers.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working weekday days but with some flexibility for evenings and weekends for quality monitoring purposes etc
- A very competitive annual salary in the region of £50,000 to £55,000 depending on experience, plus a performance-based bonus scheme
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- A workplace pension, a generous annual leave allowance and a range of financial benefits and discounts
- Free staff parking
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the care, nursing and ancillary teams whilst promoting the home and building positive relationships with stakeholders and regulators.
What we are looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate previous managerial experience in a UK nursing home setting, ideally with experience as CQC Registered Manager however experience Deputy Home Managers will also be considered
- Strong working knowledge of CQC essential standards, Safeguarding policies and procedures, and Health & Safety legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive leader
- Passionate about providing high quality care
For more information, or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back