Nursing Home Manager
£50,000 per Annum
£50,000 per Annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A leading nursing home in the Coventry area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their management team as Nursing Home Manager on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Nursing Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- A competitive annual pay of £50,000
- Day Shifts
- A chance to manage a fully CQC compliant home
- A supportive team and work environment
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the care, nursing and ancillary teams.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN and have completed or are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
- Ideally from a strong background in elderly care, with experience as CQC Registered Manager in a large home
- Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
- Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislationApply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back